Welcome to Kotobee. We’re excited about every new project and want to make the process easy for you. We’ll quickly take you through the main steps of creating an interactive ebook.
Kotobee Author enables you to write a new ebook or import an old one and add interactive content.
1. Begin your project.
- Start from scratch and select a layout for your ebook: Reflowable layout or Fixed layout.
- Or build on a previous project and select your file type to begin importing: EPUB, PDF, or HTML.
2. Start writing.
Format your text as you would in any word processor.
3. Add media and interactive content.
Engage your readers like no print book can, with media and HTML5 Apps.
4. Manage your chapters.
5. Preview your chapter anytime.
If you will distribute your ebook on Kindle or as an EPUB, or PDF file, then you're done creating your ebook and skip ahead to Export.
If you will turn your ebook into a web, desktop or mobile app, then continue on to Customize to design your app's appearance and features.
1. Customize your new app's interface.
2. Customize your new app's features.
- Google Analytics
- Google and Wikipedia Searches
- Text-to-Speech Language
- Social media sharing
3. View and test the app with device and platform emulations.
See your new ebook app on various platforms and devices in the main window of the customize screen.
Kotobee Author enables you to publish your ebook in an unprecedented number of formats quickly and easily.
- Web HTML5 App
- Windows Application
- Mac OS Application
- Chrome App
- Android App
- iOS App
- SCORM Packages
- EPUB 3.0
- Kindle (Mobi)
Kotobee Author will export your ebook or generate an ebook app for you. Your interactive ebook will be ready to publish!
Kotobee Author enables you to manage access and features in your Kotobee Cloud and Hosted Ebooks and your Kotobee Ebook Library.
- Create and customize a library.
- Manage user access to your ebook or library.
- Issue access codes.
- Enable Tin-Can API for books or libraries.
We’re happy you’ll start using Kotobee Author and are here to help you. You'll find us in the
- Quick Tour inside the software.
- Knowledge Base providing you with guides for every step.
- Community Forum.
- Live Chats waiting to answer your questions.
We’re everywhere you need us, to make writing interactive ebooks easy and fun for you.