Learn how to restrict access to your Library.
- Click on the Manage tab.
The Manage screen will open.
- Click on Libraries in the left panel.
- Select your library from the drop-down menu in the top bar.
- Select Settings from the Libraries menu in the left panel.
- Under Book permissions, click Private.
- You may select any, or all, of the options now, or at a later time by returning to this window.
- Synchronize annotations with backend, so your users can have their annotations and highlights synced on all their devices.
- Self-registration allows your readers to register themselves to access your ebook.
- Device DRM limits the number of devices your readers can use to access your ebook.
- Click Save changes.
A confirmation window will appear. "The changes have been saved successfully."