Learn what a Kotobee Free License gives you, and how to get one.
Why get a Free License?
You can download, install and start using Kotobee Author for free without a license.
Having a Kotobee Free License activates some options in Kotobee Author, as you create your ebook. Licenses also enable you to export your ebook to different formats.
- Create interactive ebook content.
- Import EPUB, PDF or HTML ebooks.
- Export PDF, EPUB or MOBI (for Kindle) ebooks.
- Export Web or Desktop Apps with the Kotobee watermark.
- Export 5 mobile apps with the Kotobee watermark.
- Publish to the Kotobee Shared Library.
- Get a 30-day trial for one hosted ebook, one cloud ebook, and one library.
What are the limitations of the Free License?
There aren't many limitations and many Kotobee Author fans have used the free license for years. The limitations in Kotobee Author are as follows.
- One user on 2 devices
- 10 chapters/pages per ebook
- 20 MB per ebook
- Kotobee logo and watermark on web and desktop apps
- Cannot export encrypted EPUBs, and SCORM files
If you'll be needing more options for your ebook, we offer other licenses. See which Kotobee Author License is right for you.
How do I get the Kotobee Free License?
- Go to the Kotobee Website.
- Enter your Email and hit the “Get your free license” button.
- Verify your email.
- Check your email inbox for a message from us (don’t forget to check your spam folder.)
- Read the terms and conditions. Be sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter.
- Click the Verify button.Your Serial Number will instantly appear on the screen. You may optionally submit additional information about yourself to receive free premium support.
- Download and install the software.
- Click the “Enter serial number” button in the top right corner of the interface.
- Enter your serial number to activate your free license.
Your Kotobee Author Free License is now ready to use.
Start your ebook now. Read our Quick Guide.